SaaS Tribune Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk!
Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Loopin Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Make meetings actionable and productive with a calendar-based workspace
- Transform meetings on your calendar into meeting workspaces with past meeting recaps, notes, ongoing projects, and next steps
- Block time for tasks on your calendar to make sure meetings don’t get in the way of work
Alternative to: Fellow. app, Notion, Sunsama
Best for: C-suite, Project managers, Remote teams
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell……
- Loopin is a calendar-based workspace that makes meetings actionable, automates status updates, and plans productive workdays.
- Loopin turns your meetings into workspaces where your whole team can collaborate and access talking points, notes, and next steps in one place.
- To get started, just choose from popular meeting templates, or create your own. You can set permissions to take notes as a group, or allow participants to take private notes.
- This platform can also auto-connect similar meetings to view past meeting recaps, so you have the full context for important discussions.
- Run productive meetings with collaborative talking points and previous meeting recaps.
- Loopin also automatically sends out notes after the meeting ends, so everyone is literally on the same page.
- You can share notes and tasks through Slack, email, or Notion, making it a cinch to stay connected with your team.
- And because you can assign action items and view everyone’s progress right from the platform, you’ll be able to eliminate those boring status update meetings.
- Integrate with popular work apps to keep everyone in the loop across channels.
- Loopin is also packed with integrations for go-to apps, like Asana, Jira, and Zoom, so it’ll fit right into your workflow.
- Bring together all your tasks across meetings and apps into one workspace, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Plus, you can block out time for deep work on your calendar. That means you won’t be invited to attend meetings when you’re actually trying to get work done.
- Boost your productivity by blocking time for work on your calendar.
- Best of all, Loopin lets you track your progress with weekly calendar metrics to analyze how you’ve been spending time across meetings and projects.
- View statistics like tasks completed, time saved, and total time spent on tasks, so you can identify where you need to improve your productivity.
- You’ll be able to create goals for how you want to use your time, and then use the weekly insights to keep tabs on your performance over time.
- Get weekly calendar analytics to track your goal progress in real time.
- When you aren’t keeping track of discussions and key takeaways, your meetings are just rehashing the same points over and over again. (“Déjà vu. And not in a good way.”)
- Luckily, Loopin gives you everything you need to make your meetings actionable, productive, and collaborative, so you can spend less time planning and more time doing.
To learn more, please visit here: https://subs.saastribune.com/Loopin
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com