SaaS Tribune Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk!
Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Squash Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Quickly develop and test WordPress, ecommerce sites, and custom web apps
- Create single-click staging sites for each branch of code and share the URLs with all your stakeholders
- Access single-click test environments for popular apps like WordPress, Joomla, and Ghost—or import your own custom code
Alternative to: Buddy. works, GitLab
Best for: Developers, Ecommerce, QA
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell……
- Squash lets you create test environments and disposable staging sites for each branch of code in just one click.
- Squash makes it easy to create single-click staging sites for each task or branch of code, so you can run multiple active tests.
- Each deployment creates a unique testing URL, which allows you to share your work with team members, clients, and QA testers.
- Manage access to your deployments with optional Basic HTTP Authentication for an extra layer of security.
- Create testing sites for speedy software iteration and share the URLs with your team.
- Squash also gives you access to tons of ready-to-deploy apps, including WordPress, Joomla, and Ghost, so you can build your test environment super fast.
- And speaking of WordPress, you can spin up multiple sites to test them independently for different clients.
- You can import your custom code from GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket for more creative freedom.
- That means you can combine different technologies to quickly define complex apps and microservices, like building a React.js app with a Node.js backend and MySQL database.
- Choose from ready-to-deploy apps or import your own custom code to build test environments.
- Build production-replica test environments with every asset in place, ensuring that your test environments are as close to production as possible.
- Store up to 100GB of assets that are accessible across all deployments, so everything is literally at your fingertips.
- And because Squash supports all file types, you can upload product pictures, media files, and database copies like MySQL database dumps.
- Upload all types of media files to create a test environment that works for you.
- Best of all, you’ll save hours of engineering time by replacing your existing dev, staging, and QA servers with Squash’s cloud-based test environments.
- Cut down even more on server costs by defining auto-shutdown policies triggered by date, inactivity, or branch merges.
- That way, you’ll be able to focus your time, energy, and resources on delivering high-quality software to your customers.
- Squash makes it easy to replace your QA servers with a single, user-friendly dashboard.
- When you’re using the right platform, staging code should be as easy as testing samples at an ice cream shop. (“I think I need to try the chocolate mocha again.”)
- Squash gives you everything you need to quickly deploy code with one-click test environments, easy-to-share testing URLs, and centralized asset storage.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saastribune.com/Squash
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com